This 7 story department store was constructed in 1926 and was designed to resemble a Florentine Palace. It was the home of the Titche-Goettinger Department Store until the late 1970's, when the store was purchased by Joske's. It remained as a Joske's Store until Dillard's purchased the chain and closed the downtown location. The original store building has been converted into 129 loft apartments. The first floor serves as the apartment lobby and has a coffee shop and a few other retail shops.